BUT...Stuart over at Strange Magic came up with a great shorthand for your DMing style with these DM Badges. But why restrict it to just FLAILSNAIL, all DMs can let their geek-flags fly.
The Warlock's Badges:
- I roll the dice sometimes in public view, sometimes in private but I never fudge. Let the dice fall where they may! Live it!
- Character Death? Check! It doesn't matter how high level you are, you can always die. It's what makes the game fun and memorable.
- Gonzo? Enough. Instant death icy blue lava, giant eyeballs, 100 crotch-goblins and giant Halflings.
- I've gotten to waaaay less planning as the improvisation is so much more fun.
- My players have tons of cool ideas, much more than I can come up with. It makes my job a hell of a lot easier.
- Mystery and exploration is why I play RPGs in the first place.
- It hasn't come up but I ain't against player vs player as long as it's in character.
- BYOB, what's left over put it in the fridge for next week. Chips go on the bookshelf.
- You better run if things look harry, though my players haven't figured that out yet.
- Always felt inhibited in the long ago past but I love to tinker and house rule these days.
- Player-skill over character skill. It's role-playing, ain't it?