Thursday, April 8, 2010

Paperback Roundup

I'm sure like many of you I can't turn down a used book store especially with the prospect of picking up a couple of vintage paperbacks. I love those classic covers and will buy the book just for a Jeff Jones or Frazetta cover or some weird 60's bizarro cover. In fact, I'll pick up a used paperback over a new edition most anytime.

When I lived in Chicago, there was never a shortage of amazing used book shops that had so many vintage paperbacks on their shelves it was virtually impossible walking out without a hand full of delicious treats.

Here in Tucson I've still been able to find some pulp treasures. Latest acquisitions....

1 comment:

  1. Nice picks! I especially like the 'Dying Earth' cover. Almost picked up Holmes' Pellucidar novel myself the other day.

    ReplyDelete