Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rob Conley's Supplement VI: The Majestic Wilderlands


Many of the old school blogs have mentioned this already so I wasn't going to. I figured what's the point? Everyone is talking about this much more eloquently than I could. But after reading Jeff Rient's take on it over at Jeff's Gameblog I felt that this item was really starting to pique my interest. Rob Conley's Supplement VI: Majestic Wilderlands sounds to me to be quite the resource for a nice custom piece of gaming. It sounds like there's plenty to plunder or take as is. It's written for Swords & Wizardry but sounds like it can be adapted to most classic style fantasy RPGs. I'm not going to repeat Jeff's take on it, you can read it here, but this is one item that I'll be heading over to Lulu to purchase a print version as soon as it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment