Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year From The Warlock

Greetings my followers! It has been many cycles since I have spoken as I have been traveling the Outer Rings of Alpha Space and return with tidings of 2012!

I feel that for me, 2012 is going to be a super year and by super I mean in the heroic sense! It seems that the ICONS campaign (which I'm calling Universe) will be moving forward with rotating GMs and all. Sessions beginning in 1942 and working their way up to the present day, whatever that may look like. I'm looking forward to being a GM as well as a player.

Great movies coming out this year including Ridley Scott's Prometheus, The Hobbit (part the first), and the highly anticipated Avengers! Don't forget John Carter too (I wish I can get past that flippin' Disney logo). Thankfully there won't be any new cinematic Conan debacle this year!

Our Swords & Wizardry campaign is still moving forward, clocking in at over two and half years and over 40 sessions now. I wonder if my players will finally come face to face with Zenopus? We'll see, but knowing this lot, they may end up on the other side of the universe before that happens!

So, 2012 looks to be shaping up nicely! Remember, however, there's less then a year until the Eater of Worlds arrives to really f-things up! So until then, Merry New Year and Game On!

2 comments:

  1. Good friendly post. Happy 2012. Here's hoping it's super duper. Which I believe it will, be.

    Cheers & Boogie Boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrilled to find your blog with content for the ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game at the RPG Blog Alliance today! I'm enjoying going through your past posts and look forward to seeing more this year. Thanks, bliss!
    Best wishes for a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete