Friday, June 7, 2013

Help Me Find.... Monsters!

UPDATED:  Case closed thanks to The Archmage and his Collection of Creepy Horrors!

Last month there was an A-Z blog festy thing.  Some great OSR blogger posted some really great monsters I believe he came up with.  Well, for the life of me, I can't find those  posts and I have no idea who posted them.  I was pretty sure I was a follower of his blog but for the life of me I can't track it down - because his monsters were really freaky and I want to use some to, you know, freak my players out.

Does anybody recall those posts...? 

3 comments:

  1. David, over at Tower of the Archmage is big into A to Z and ran several "monster" posts that I know of. You may have to review his older posts by now, though.

    http://towerofthearchmage.blogspot.com/

    Is that what you were looking for? Can't think of any other blog I read that might qualify.

    Sorry if this doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, David's blog was the one, thanks.

    ReplyDelete