Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Swords & Wizardry Character Sheets

To reflect some of the changes in the new Swords & Wizardry Core Rules I've updated my S&W character sheets for you to download. Using the sheets for the past year and a half or so I felt there were some things missing that would help at the table. These have been added as well.

There are two versions of the character sheet. The only changes being one having a space for spells (good for Clerics or Druids) and the other having more room for Equipment and Special Abilities.


I've also added a special sheet just for Magic-Users to keep track of their found spells, known spells and memorized spells. This should help Magic-User player keep all his spell notes organized.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. These are sweet, Paul! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, clean layout - good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just admiring the old ones the other day. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent! Thanks so much for making that tiny change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful character sheet! Definitely my favourite for S&W :D

    One quick question: if I sent you the corresponding translation for each section, would you be interested in making a Spanish version of this character sheet? It'd be certainly be VERY useful for my players ;)

    Best regards,

    Felipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felipe, I just saw your post, sorry for the long delay. Sure I can update this character sheet as a Spanish version if you send me all the translations. If you receive this you can email me directly at blissinfinite67 at gmail dot com

      Delete