Note to players....Stop reading NOW! The wrathful campaign gods will not take kindly to mortals prying into their dark mysteries!
Since I love side-view maps of dungeons I created this map of the Tower of Zenopus levels a while ago and just ran across it today. I've altered the dungeon to make it a mega-dungeon campaign. With a few side-quests the campaign had gone on for over two years now.
I started with Holmes' original dungeon as a starting point and added deeper levels to it, some being borrowed and some being created by yours truly. I've highlighted the explored areas in purple so you can see that they players have fought their way quite deep into the Underworld but there's still much more to explore.
Zenopus' mega-dungeon was created using the following:
- Graveyard & Crypt (created 1 page dungeon)
- Main dungeon level Holmes blue book
- Rat tunnels (made up on the fly)
- Tomb Level (forgotten tomb of the warrior King 1 page dungeon)
- Crotch-goblin and Mushroom-men level (created 1 page dungeon)
- Purple worm level (1st level of R. C. Pinnell's Holmes' dungeon sequel In Search of the Forgotten City)
- Weird giant eye-ball sub-level (Forgotten Chambers by Ramsey Dow which exited into the level 1 of The Darkness Beneath mega-dungeon from Fight On! magazine)
- Lowest Levels (R. C. Pinnell's Holmes' dungeon sequel)
Updated with In Search of the Forgotten City module links.