Dungeon Time Tracker, I've kept a campaign recap journal on this blog here of all 70+ sessions as well as having created another blog, Arvin's Avengers, for general notes and session backgrounds so that the players and I can jump right into the action. With long gaps between sessions at times, I would never be able to keep track of what's happening. Call it "getting on in years" if you like but that's just a fact. But I'm glad I've kept all these notes because I can reflect on everything that's gone on - the history of these foolhardy adventurers and one bleary-eyed GM.
Total number of players that have experienced this grand campaign: 9
Real World Time: 5 1/2 years
Game Time: Just around 3 years
Important NPC's "inadvertently" killed: Almost all of them!
Cities, town and villages explored: 7
Dungeons explored: 12+
- Tower of Zenopus expanded to mega-dungeon - partially explored.
- Tomb of the Iron God - mostly played as written
- The Lost Temple of Ris-Tari - major reworked Temple adventure from B9 Module
- 1-page dungeon Cabin Basement - created
- B5 Horror on the Hill - mostly as written
- Crypt of Morgrath
- Stone Giant Lair - simple one pager - created
- Caladan Sewers - simple one pager map lifted from somewhere here and stocked.
- C2 Ghost Tower of Inverness - mostly as written
- Ruined Abbey - One page dungeon - created
- Gnoll Caves - One page dungeon - created
- Under Xlarthen's Tower by Jeff Reints - playing as awesomely written
Monsters Overcome: 2,098
Riches uncovered: Unmeasurable!
Highest PC level obtained: 7
Longest surviving PC: Wolfheir at 59 sessions but he's only trapped in the Soul Gem so who knows...? Gnarly was in second with 58 sessions.
The shortest life of a PC: 1/2 session with the second shortest with Arvin at 5
Average number of sessions survived: 22
PC's killed or missing: 13
The horrible PC fates:
- Arvin Ardmore (first PC death at the hands of Morak - session 5)
- Gedlessssmote Hammersend (died by lava when Clay forgot to check his hit points - session 20)
- Adara (killed by wights in Zenopus' dungeons - session 27)
- Tibag Backstabber (Died in ice lava, came back and is now in hell - session 33 and again in 63)
- Maudlin (my wife's first character that I killed with a Gelatinous Cube - session 35)
- Radius Longshadow (racist who lasted one session, killed by same Gelatinous Cube - session 35)
- Slick Vinny (a Vampire? Zenopus' bride? His fate is truly unknown but it's sure not to be good - session 35)
- Wolfheir (stuck in the Soul Gem - session 59)
- Thovin Brightsmith (stuck in the Soul Gem - session 59)
- Arg (stuck in the Soul Gem - session 59)
- Gnarly Blunderbrush (stuck in hell - session 63)
- Maximus the Giant Slayer (stuck in hell - session 63)
- Edan the Atlantean (Poison spider bite - session 70)
- The Crimson Skull of Yam-Gregak
- The Soul Gem
- The Earth Stone
- Blackrazor (yes, THE Blackrazor - don't worry, it's not in the player's possession)
- The Crown of the Black Sun
- Mace of the Dark Church
- and all manner of magic sword, dagger, potion scroll, amulet, ring, shield, arrow, staff and gauntlet