Saturday, July 17, 2010

Destined Fate Of The Blog Spammer

d1gd21g231g21s said...

很喜歡看看別人的生活故事,謝謝您的分享哦~~............................................................

I know you all know this infamous spam poster here on my blog, your blog, hell everyone's blog. Every new post, there he is adding his two cents! Spammers are the goblins of the internet... no wait, goblins are fun. Spammers are the carrion crawlers of the internet - bottom feeders. There is a special place in the Virtual Nine Levels Of Hell for this spammer and all others.

Your destiny my friend...your destiny....

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree. All beginner modules should start with a dungeon crawl where you'd have to kill off all spammers. And at the very bottom of the dungeon, there's a perpetuum mobile, creating new spammers faster than anyone can handle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of this evil twerp I've had to put comment moderation on. Because I don't allow any of his comments through I get a comment like this "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others............................................................."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pain, I feel an adventure design haunted with spammers in my future. Ol' blogspot must be having fits with this problem.

    ReplyDelete