Thursday, April 29, 2010

The White Box Has Arrived

This weekend I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice package in the mailbox. Lo' and behold before me lay the White Box edition of Swords & Wizardry!

Now this is a fantastic little package and I suggest that if you get a chance to gobble this one up over at Brave Halfling Publishing do so. Four little booklets crammed with gaming goodness and all in a nifty box too. Oh, did I mention that the cover artwork is fantastic? No? Well, it is, without a doubt!

Now that I have finally received my White Box edition, I'm starting to plan for my White Box Party! Good fun lies ahead! I'll keep you all updated on that little event.


  1. The problem here is that you don't live in L.A. Therefore, you can't run a game for me and my friends.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...