Thursday, November 5, 2009

2nd Annual Tucson ComiCon!


For those of you in the Arizona area, come join me at the 2nd annual Tucson ComiCon this Saturday, November 7th at the Hotel Arizona in Tucson AZ.

My small press publisher called IndieOnly Comics. I've put out a number of comics including Bliss, Plant Guy, Sequentially Tucson and others.

The festivities begin at 10am and go until 7. Last year’s con was a total blast and this one is shaping up to be bigger and better. I’ll have all the IndieOnly Comics for sale as well as the Warlock’s Home Brew Adventure: “The Outpost on the Edge of the Far Reaches”. I will also have my classic D&D illustrations available as well. A ton of great local artists will be there and it’s something that you don’t want to miss.

Oh wait, did I forget to mention that it’s free? Yes absolutely free! So you have no excuse to miss it!

2 comments: